Always A Sweep Services
All Service Calls include an inspection to identify potential hazards, to make recommendations for maximizing efficiency and saving on home energy costs, and to provide tips to minimize hassle and maximize enjoyment.
We provide a ZERO mess, Full or Partial cleaning based on need or user request.
FIREPLACE ODOR TREATMENT
In addition to cleaning the chimney to minimize the “fireplace smell” or “smoke smell” that sometimes accompanies burning with wood (especially wet or unseasoned), treatment to eliminate the smoke smell is also available.
Minor adjustments can often be made at no additional cost and many potential hazards can be addressed by the homeowner with guidance from the Sweep.
If chimney accessories are recommended or repairs are needed, we offer full service for any chimney related needs. We can also provide guidance on selecting and installing quality products for the DIY homeowner as well as follow up support by phone when needed.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning and Repairs
- Fireplace Use (wood burning)- In home education
- Chimney Inspections (NFPA 1, 2, & 3)
- Chimney Sweeping (full and partial)
- Leaking Chimney- water remediation
- Smoking Chimney Diagnostics and Repairs
- Stinking Chimney Diagnostics and Remediation
- Chimney Relining, Repairs, and Replacement
- Chimney Rejuvination and refreshment
- Animal removal (excluding cougars) from chimneys
- Chimney Design Consulting
- Homeowner DIY support